news beyond life.....latest search for technology,mobile,computer tricks,internet ,movies,celebrity,amazing,science

Monday 21 March 2011

Emma Watson Takes A Break...

Emma Watson Takes A Break...


Emma Watson Taking A Break From Ivy League Education 

Emma Watson, who is currently a sophomore at the prestigious Brown University, might not be spotted walking around Thayer Street in Providence, Rhode Island anytime soon. Watson has decided to put down her expensive Ivy League textbooks -- and focus on her, “other professional and acting projects.”
The 20 year old starlet, who is best known for her role in the Harry Potter franchise, took to her official website to let fans know what her plans are for acting career and her education.

Emma Watson
Watson’s message to fans reads,
Hi everyone. As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I’ve had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible.
I’ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter 9the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree… it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )
Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support.
Emma xx
Also recently announced, the final Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2, will have its highly anticipated world premiere On July 7th at London's Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square! The premiere will include the filmmakers, actors and guests --  and will take over both theaters! Sounds epic! 

Do you think it is a good idea for Emma to take time off of school for acting, or should she finish her education first?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

sponsored links

welcome to my blog...post comment if you like..help to aware of today news

get all awesome news........ :)

Visit now : http://newsbeyondlife.blogspot.com/ and learn ...
latest news | search forever

Back to TOP